WHO develops most up-to-date technical guidance for clinical care of COVID-19 patients based on ongoing assessment of new evidence generated by the international community and first responders. It also:
1. Develops guidelines on clinical management of COVID-19 infected patients, supported by the Guidelines Development Group.
2. Establishes and promotes the Global COVID-19 Clinical Data Platform for clinical characterization and management of hospitalized patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
3. Launches a series of webinars to evolve our understanding of the global health challenge of the Post COVID-19 condition.
4. Leads clinical care operations of the global supply chain aimed at ensuring that Member States can access (including carrying out inventory of) priority medical devices.
6. Develops training materials for health care workers based on the most up-to-date clinical guidance,