Abstract Submission guidelines for Oral, Poster and E-Poster Presentations:
Abstracts should be submitted on the understanding that they need not been given elsewhere (except thesis) and aren\'t presently under consideration by another conference. The submitting speaker ought to make sure that the abstract publication has been approved by all co-authors.
- All abstracts should be written solely in English (including the title, author names, abstract, affiliations, abstract text, conclusion and etc.).
- And submitting abstract must include full name(s) of presenting and co-author(s) (First name & second name), Affiliations (Departments, Institutional/Hospitals/University, city and country) and contact details (Email & office or mobile number).
Presentation Guidelines for Speakers (Oral Presentation):
Presentations as well as all audio visual material should be presented in English (slides, DVD’s).
- All presentations are should be in Microsoft Power Point on a PC running Windows.
- If you are using other than Microsoft Power point on a PC running Windows (e.g.: Apache Open Office, Power point for Mac, Keynote), please make sure your presentation is converted to Microsoft Power point for Windows PCs before you travel to the Congress (preferably by trying the converted presentation on a Windows PC).
- Presentations in Acrobat PDF format or Word format are not accepted.
- Speakers are kindly requested to respect the allotted time to guarantee a smooth running of the sessions.
- Computer projection will be available. Neither slide (35mm) projections nor personal laptops (MAC and PC) will be used in the congress rooms. A single computerized arrangement will manage entire projections and it will send the presentations to the assigned congress rooms automatically. This method guarantees an easier management, a higher quality of projection and a quicker and smoother running of the presentations. The use of personal laptops (MAC and PC) for presentations will not be allowed.
- In the Speakers Preview Room, a technician will be present to help the speaker to transfer his or her presentation into the central congress network. When the transfer done, the technician performs a quick run of the presentation with the speaker to check whether the presentation runs correctly and all parts of the presentation are copied. Desktop computers will be available at the speaker’s secretariat for last minute changes and review of presentation.
- No additional changes can be made inside the meeting rooms where the session takes place. In each presentation room, a technical assistant starts each presentation at the right time using the computer connected to the central congress network. When the presentation is started, the speaker has control and can navigate with a remote device.
- During the conference, presentations will run on PowerPoint 2010 with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- Your presentation must be prepared in PowerPoint 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Preferred page setup is landscape orientation with high-contrast lettering and readable type style.
- Use high-contrast colors: Light background on dark text or vice versa.
- A maximum of 7 lines / slide and 5 words / line will improve the communication value of your slide.
- PowerPoint presentations on USB (Flash Drive) memory stick (recommended medium) disk or CD Rom must be delivered at the Speaker Preview Room at least two hours before the beginning of the session.
Suggestions to improve a PowerPoint presentation
In general the smaller your PowerPoint presentation is the easier to handle it.
- Any movie/image file must be in the same folder of the Power Point presentation and must be copied in the folder before including in the presentation. (1) Alternatively use \"Pack and go\" or \"Package to CD/DVD/USB\" in Microsoft PowerPoint. For ease of possible assistance, if there is a problem with your movies (not playing on standard machines because codecs under which the movie was recorded are unknown and uninstalled on standard machines) we recommend not to use the new feature in PowerPoint 2010 to EMBED the movies inside your presentation.
- We suggest putting maximum one movie per slide.
- The following media are recommended to facilitate the presentation download at the Slide Centre: USB memory sticks (preferred medium), CD-ROM’s and DVD. It is also possible to download the presentation from a personal laptop at the Slide Centre, provided that the speaker stops at the Slide Centre at least two hours before the beginning of the session. Only single projection is available in the congress rooms, as the Organizer does not foresee the double projection.
Please do not use timer controlled transitions. Timer controlled transitions are transitions that will switch to the next slide after some X seconds or minutes. This will interfere with our cue light system and confuse you during your talk.
Do NOT save the picture/image as BMP or TIFF.
Images with .gif and .jpg formats are recommended to obtain a light presentation (other kinds of formats - recognizable by Microsoft Power Point - will be accepted all the same).
Save the pictures used in your presentation on your CD, DVD or USB (Flash) drive (In case of problems we can re-insert the original).
Movies must not exceed 50 MB each (50MB is not necessary the limit, we can handle larger movies without any problems but the video may not show up smoothly). Always bring your movies in DVD or other support, and inform the technicians at the Slide Centre the day before the presentation.
MPG (MPEG), WMV and AVI are the only acceptable video formats.
When using videos in (Apple) Quick time: convert them to MPG or AVI before inserting the video in your presentation. Quick time (MOV, MP4) cannot be played in PowerPoint and thus are not accepted.
Save the videos used in your presentation on your USB drive, CD or DVD (In case of problems we can re-insert the original).
If you use hyperlinks to websites in your presentations, please download the website to your USB drive, CD or DVD. Try to avoid many different folders on the medium.
Save the graphics or spreadsheets (Excel) used in your presentation on your USB drive, CD or DVD (In case of problems we can re-insert the original graphics or spreadsheets).
Try to avoid the use of non-Standard Window fonts. If you are using specific, non-Standard Window fonts (or if you are using Apple fonts not known on Standard Windows) then, include the fonts you have used in your USB drive, CD or DVD.
Please give your filename an extension “.PPT”.
Check your presentation on a Windows (preferably Win7 with PowerPoint 2010) machine before you bring it to the conference. This will avoid a lot of stress at the conference: you will not have to fix things that are not working after the conversion from Apple to Windows at the conference.
Note: Always try the medium with your presentation on another PC before bringing it to the conference. And as always make an extra copy of your USB drive or CD/DVD.
Young Research Forum:
The Young Researchers Forum offers opportunity to learn & discuss research topics, methodologies for young scholars and also gain knowledge from eminent personalities.
COVID WEBINAR 2021 webinar provide characteristic platform for student scholars to present their latest research projects with a comprehensive analysis and student scholars are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic presentations. Herald Meetings LLC cordially welcomes Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral/poster presentation during the symposium.
Herald Meetings LLC also offers Young research awards for student scholars based on their presentation skills and presentation topics (Minimum of 4 YRF Presentations in the forum).
- Young Researchers (e.g. Graduates, Post-Graduates, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees) are the focus of this conference.
- Submissions will be accepted based on topics in scientific tracks of the conference.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum of two papers (Oral/e-Poster Presentation).
- Authors should not have any faculty position.
- Participants should be below the 35 years.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Showcase your research excellence through oral presentations.
- Opportunity to act as a student diplomat & chance to moderating for the day.
- Recognition of your Universities/Institutes/Industries across the globe.
- Learn about career development and the modern research tools and technologies in your field.
- Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers around globally.
- Conference will provide an opportunity for bonhomie interaction with other young investigators & established senior investigators through worldwide.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about peers of subjects to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary investigators.
- Actively dispense information & promote the benefits of education and career matters.